Thursday, May 19, 2011

What to even say...

Well bloggers, it has been a while. Sorry for the lack of posting, but it seemed that time flew once I started performing in the show and then before I knew it, April 24 was here. 


Explaining my journey in this blog would not even come close to doing it justice. The three months that I was able to spend being a part of this mind-blowing show were three of the best months of my career so far. I jumped, I screamed, I flew, I learned, I flipped, and I could not have asked for anything more. The people I met were incomparable to any, the material was an honor to perform, and the experience was absolutely once in a lifetime.  




As for closing...what to even say...I am sure those of you that were at our last performance on Broadway can relate, that night was unforgettable to say the least. I don't think I have ever experienced that kind of adrenaline and excitement in my entire life. The moment that I ran onto stage with the girls screaming, my head was pounding, my body was shaking...it was the coolest feeling ever! Definitely the best time I have had on stage thus far. Not to mention the wicked Green Day concert after the show. What a night of memories and  beautiful friends. It is one I will never forget. 


And now, onto the next journey. Thanks to everyone who made my time with American Idiot truly incredible. 




krystina :)

1 comment:

Krystina Alabado said...

By the way photo credit goes to Anthony Germano! Thanks Anthony!