Saturday, April 17, 2010

What Gleeful week!

Woo it has been a while! I promise a big post is coming soon, but for now I wanted to let everyone know that I submitted my video in for Glee! If you want, please go to this link http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=207475674 and watch! If you like it, give me a gold star and tell your friends to do the same! Thanks you guys!

So we are coming to the end of our layoff now. On Monday we start up again in Detroit and then 5 weeks later, we are closing. It is just the weirdest thing ever to think that Spring Awakening is over for good! Ah, I don't even want to think about it. This break has been awesome, I've got to see a lot of people and some great shows! Hanging out with our very own Andy has been awesome. He is doing wonderfully out here and it was so great to see him! It was hard saying goodbye, but it is good to know that he is loving it here in NY. On Monday I went to see Corbin in In The Heights and he was AMAZING!! If you haven't seen him yet, please do!! He took me and Matt onstage and we got to play in the store haha. But please guys, if you get a chance, go catch him as Usnavi!! I also got the pleasure of seeing our dear friends in American Idiot which is also just incredible!!! It was my second time seeing it, first time on broadway, and it once again blew my mind!!! Oh and duh, the other night I went and saw Kyle as Claude in Hair and he was just amazing!! Go see him if you haven't yet! So, it has been a rocking week in shows! And now I cannot wait to get back on the road to rock with Spring Awakening for another 5 weeks!!! TIme is gonna fly!!

krystina :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Krystina! I absolutely love Spring Awakening and am sad for it to be coming to an end. I never got to see you in a role but you rocked the chair when I got to see it on-stage and you were amazing! Hope you keep posting as I'd love to know where you're headed next. I would love to watch anything you end up performing in...especially Glee! You are extremely talented! Best wishes to you!

Nicole said...

That's so awesome! I sent in an audition tape too, definitely the most nerve-wracking thing ever. Way out of my comfort zone.

http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=400450613