Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year, I sure did. My New Year was low key , but super fun. I got to spend it at my grandmothers house, celebrating with my family, eating posole (a Mexican stew that is oh sooooo yummy!) and hanging out with my baby cousin Ariana. She basically made me play horsies for like 3 hours. haha So my 2010 New Years resolutions...

1) Of course, stay fit and in shape. Gym at least every other day, no matter how tired I am.
2) Keeping my blog, facebook, and website much more up to date :)

3) Keeping in touch with old friends from home more than I do.

4) And again, a no brainer, staying really positive!

What are all your New Year's resolutions? I wish you all the best of luck in this New Year!! I feel good about 2010. My 2009 was incredible, so I can only imagine what '10 is gonna bring. I have made such amazing friends and relationships, and have learned and grown so much as a performer. I am so happy to start fresh this year, and cannot wait to see what it will bring!

Krystina :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My new year's resolution is to:
1. have more confidence (which isn't doing me much good by signing this as anonymous)
2. get better grades in school
3. get more muscle (because i have none)
4. have fun with my friends :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D