Saturday, December 26, 2009

Breaky Break

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone had a fantastic and magical Christmas and Holiday! Start thinking about New Years resolutions! I'm racking my brain, and will post soon about what they will be! My Christmas was the greatest. I loved seeing my family (i missed them bunches) and just celebrating with them. I am loving my time off from the tour, but of course I miss that too! Just a week, and we will be starting up again in Hershey, PA! mmm...chocolate! I got some great gifts from my family this Christmas! Some of my favorites are Vera Wang Glam Princess Perfume (smells soo yummy!) music note ornaments, coasters that you can put pictures in, and this amazing keychain from Brighton! What did you guys get? But I will say, the best part about this year for me was giving. I know that sounds cliche, but truly, it was the best reward and feeling to give my family presents. I was way more excited to give than to get this year. It was a really new experience, and it was so much more fulfilling than I ever thought.

Just a few things, over the next couple months, I will be re-vamping my website, blog, twitter, and facebook. I just had a fun photoshoot with my brilliant photographer sister, Julianna Alabado and I am very happy with the pictures that came out of it (I am super picky about pictures haha). It is one of my new years resolutions to keep this blog and my website updated more frequently, so that is what I am going to do, and what better way than to make them both fresh and new! So keep a lookout!

Anyway, I wish you all a Happy New Year! I will leave you with my latest cabaret performance, from LA. It was the gender-bender cabaret and this is "Lost in The Wilderness" from Children of Eden :)




Krystina :)

No comments: