Monday, July 20, 2009

Martha in DC!

I am playing Martha on Tuesday July 28 at the Kennedy Center in DC! It has been a while since I've played Martha! I think the last time was in St. Louis! So if you guys get a chance, you should come out! This week was great at the KC. We had great audiences, I played Thea for the 16th time (right?!) and we are so excited to get all of the people in to start rehearsals! Especially the return of our original family member, Claire Sparks! Yay! 

My Europe update is being written right now, but I want to post some pictures with it, which are not here yet! But while you wait please watch this truly INCREDIBLE dance that was on So You Think You Can Dance. I have watched it like a kajillion times. It truly is beautiful and so moving.



krystina :)

8 comments:

Neva said...

I've watched that dance about...234726 times and cry every time. Truly beautiful :)

Ryan said...

I'll be there on Tuesday! Break a leg!

Jessica said...

Tuesday just happens to be the day that I'm seeing the show. Rock it out!

Ethan said...

Hi stage buddy! Fantastic and amazing job, as said before.

Grace said...

I'll be there on...sunday!

And yes. i absolutely love that dance

Anonymous said...

Is clair sparks going to wear her swing dress or kimikos dress for thea? anyone?

Marianne said...

i thought that last dance couldn't be topped but wait until you see what melissa and ade just did tonight.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5596365/14689629

jescowa said...

Argh! That site is down - which dance were you talking about?

BTW, the dance Marianne posted was haunting and beautiful.