Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cheers from London!

I am here everyone! We got into London earlier today and we had an awesome day! I am going to do some serious updating when I get back to the states but I'll try to sneak on here as much as I can throughout the trip!!! Today was incredible, I have never been to Europe before and I just love it so much already! London is such an awesome city! So much culture! Our day consisted of a long flight, Buckingham Palace and seeing the changing of the guards, me almost being run over by a motorcycle, walking through Hyde Park and seeing Royal Albert Hall and the Peter Pan Statue, seeing the London show "Thriller Live" honoring MJ's and Jackson Five's music, and going to the Absoulut Icebar! Pictures to come!

Cheers, 
krystina :)

PS: I swear you guys, updates to come also about going on for Wendla, Anna, and saying a horribly hard goodbye to Kyle Riabko. 


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous! It's my dream to travel to Europe, especially England. But I have to wait at least a year or two.

I'm excited about the Wendla and Anna updates! Wendla obviously because she's the lead, and Anna because she's my favorite character. (Haha idk why I like her so much, I just do. I guess because I feel like she's the most kind and motherly one of the girls and because she's the character with the most hope to turn out okay in the future.)

Anonymous said...

Sounds Like so much fun. Can't wait to hear about your experiences.

Leah said...

can't wait to hear about London - such a fantastic city for the arts, that's for sure.