Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thea in Toronto!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am going on for Thea this Tuesday, March 31 at 8pm and Wednesday, April 1 at 2pm and 8pm at the Canon Theatre in Toronto while Kimiks is on vacation! I am so excited because this will be first time on as Thea. If you are in Toronto, I hope you can make it! It will be a blast for sure, and I found out a few days ago that I get to wear glasses hehe. Yay! Well, I hope you guys can catch one of the shows! I can't wait!

krystina :)

8 comments:

Lau said...

break a leg!
I'm sure you'll be awesome
have fun :)

Elizabeth said...

That's fantastic to hear! You have to post pictures of you in your Thea costume. Break a leg!

Alyce said...

how exciting! break a leg!

Laura said...

Thats so exciting! Have fun and break a leg!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your performace tonight in TO! Well done to you and the cast.

demi said...

congrats! I have no doubt you did amazing last night and will be amazing tomorrow. yay!

Meg said...

Congrats!

Maybe you'll be on as Martha/Thea in Providence, RI ;)

Not that I don't love Sarah and Kimiko, but I'd love to also see some of the swings/chairacters as main roles!

Anonymous said...

Krystina! I just discovered your blog and want to tell you I thought you were wonderful as Thea on Mar. 31. It was my first time seeing the show and you were all phenomenal! Please don't leave Toronto! Haha! Your future is going to be so bright...I have no doubt. =)